Despite these uncertain times, we wanted you to know that our AAA-Owned and Operated Auto Repair Centers throughout Northern California and Nevada remain open for your vehicle’s service and repair needs. Plus we’ve added the convenience of curbside drop-off and pick-up.
The health and safety of our Team Members (employees), AAA Members, and customers remains a top priority. That’s why we have now modified our service experience to reduce face-to-face interactions, and make it easy for you to drop-off and pick-up your car. These new protocols include a no-waiting policy for our lobbies, along with additional safety measures.
- Appointments are recommended and can easily be scheduled by calling one of our local repair centers (click here to find the shop nearest you).
- Our new curbside drop-off service allows you to drive your vehicle into the parking lot, where you will be met by one of our Team Members; our new pick-up service operates similarly.
- Please make sure you arrange your own transportation to and from our centers after drop-off and before pick-up.
- All billing will be handled upon completion of services rendered over the phone, in advance of pick-up.
In order to keep your car clean:
- We’re using steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats on every serviced vehicle; and
- Our technicians and service advisors sanitize their hands after use or when taking possession of keys to all vehicles.
Your safety on the road is important to us, and that means continuing to take care of needed maintenance and repairs on your vehicle. These new changes will provide you with service while maintaining limited contact and physical distance.