Discover River Cruising
Sailing along historic waterways onboard your floating luxury hotel, you’ll see some of the most enchanting places in the world up close. Your proximity to the shore means that colorful hillside villages, picturesque castles, and ancient ruins are within view from all areas of your intimate ship — the elegant restaurant, the welcoming lounge, the inviting sun deck, and your own beautifully appointed stateroom.
River cruising offers an unparalleled level of convenience, as you often dock right in the heart of town, mere steps away from charming squares, magnificent cathedrals and bustling market places.
A Unique Partnership
Over the years, Uniworld has worked tirelessly together with their sister company, Red Carnation Hotels — an award-winning collection of five-star luxury boutique hotels — to elevate the standard in river cruising with unparalleled quality and service. This close partnership between these two luxury tastemakers results in an uncompromising guest experience. Whether you step onto a Uniworld ship or into a Red Carnation boutique hotel, you will always enjoy the same hallmarks of distinction, thoughtful signature touches, and superb, memorable service.
Sail with the world’s only authentic boutique cruise line and always be treated to:
• The most luxurious fleet of ships with an average capacity of just 130 guests. All are uniquely designed and elegantly decorated and appointed with the finest furnishings, inspiring original art and modern luxuries
• Luxuriously appointed riverview staterooms — many with marble bathrooms and French balconies, handcrafted Savoir® of England beds draped in fine linens, flat-screen televisions with satellite and fine amenities
• Award-winning, anticipatory, and distinguished hospitality built on the premise of “no request is too large, no detail too small”
• World-class cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients and complimentary European wines, draft beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner onboard
• Captivating and always included shore excursions — many exclusive to Uniworld — hosted by English-speaking local guides
• Insightful onboard Signature Lectures and onboard local entertainment
• Airport transfers on arrival and departure days
Unpack. Unwind. And leave the rest to Uniworld. And with so much included you’ll have nothing to worry about except enjoying yourself as our highly trained, English-speaking staff pampers you with uncompromising service, anticipating your every need.
Award Winning River Cruise Line
• Condé Nast Traveler | Platinum Circle Member, Gold List, and readers of Condé Nast Traveler voted Uniworld "Best River Cruise Line"
• Travel + Leisure | World’s Best River Cruises
• ZAGAT® Cruise Lines Survey | Top Dining and Top Cabins
• Cruise Critic Editors' Pick | Best River Cruise Line
• Performance Media Group | Best River Cruise Line
• Europe - Itineraries include Castles along the Rhine, Danube Discovery, Eastern Europe Explorer, Grand European Discovery, Imperial Capitals of Europe, Legendary Rhine & Moselle, Paris & the Heart of Europe, Tulip & Windmills and more!
• Russia - Imperial Waterways of Russia
• Egypt - Classic Egypt & the Nile, Jewels of Egypt, the Nile and Lake Naser, Splendors of Egypt & the Nile
• China - China, Tibet & the Yangtze, Classic China, Grand Asia & the Mekong, Grand China & the Yangtze
• Vietnam & Cambodia - Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong