The Tauck Difference
Personalized service, quality experiences, inclusive value - that's the Tauck difference. To knowledge-seeking world travelers, Tauck is the premium guided travel company. With all the vacation details taken care of, guests can connect with people and places in every destination, every day. Tauck/s passion for travel and dedication to superlative service makes every Tauck travel experience enriching and inspirational.
• Personalized Service - Tauck takes care of every detail of your vacation so you are free to completely immerse yourself in your destination. Their Tour Directors provide warm, caring, thoughtful service throughout your trip.
• Quality Experience - Tauck's 85+ years of destination expertise provides the best that each locale has to offer. Trips are seamlessly choreographed to maximize guests' time and invigorate their travel experience. Hotels carefully selected for comfort and location, dining featuring authentic regional cuisine, exclusive sightseeing and cultural events.
• Inclusive Value - Pay one up-front price with virtually everything included. No hidden costs, no surprises and no options sold on tour. Over 100 cost components included on every land tour and small ship cruise.
Choose Your Travel Style
Tauck offers travelers inclusive insider access to some of the world's most fascinating destinations. Your choices include:
• Active Travel - Culturious is a new kind of guided, active travel experience that takes intimate small groups of like-minded people on adventures that immerse them in the destinations they're visiting.
• Family Travel - Tauck Bridges family travel adventures are real-life discoveries that enrich and engage you and your family with the wonders of the world.
• Classics - Discover the world on guided land trips filled with in-depth cultural exploration. These trips connect people and places with the promise of an inspirational travel experience that’s seamless.
• Small Ship and River Cruising - Visit scenic ports of call and enjoy moving, compelling and heart-warming experiences onboard and ashore.
• Food and Wine - In-depth cultural discoveries and andexclusive insider experiences are hallmarks of our journeys showcasing regional food, wine and the art of living well.
• Nature Travel - Tauck has introduced guests to natural phenomena the world over, from magnificent natural parks to the ecology of the rainforest, the amazing migratory animals of Africa, and the evolutionary wonders of the Galápagos.
• U.S. - Alaska, Hawaii, New England, South/Midwest, Western U.S.
• Canada - Western and Eastern Canada
• Europe - Great Britain & Ireland, France, Italy, Central & Eastern Europe, the Mediterranean, Spain & Portugal, Russia Iceland, Scandinavia & the Baltics
• Africa & Middle East - Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania
• Central America - Cuba, Costa Rica and Panama
• South America - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, the Galapagos and Antarctica
• South Pacific - Australia and New Zealand