Regent Seven Seas Cruises provides discerning guests with the most inclusive luxury cruise experience by offering an incomparable array of complimentary features and services.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares include:
• 2-for-1 fares plus additional bonus savings of up to $10,000 per suite
• Free round-trip airfare with free upgrade to business class air in penthouse suites and higher on Europe voyages
• Free unlimited shore excursions
• Free luxury hotel package
• Free beverages including fine wines and premium spirits; plus in-suite mini-bar is replenished daily
• Free pre-paid gratuities
• Free ground transfers
• Free 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
• Welcome bottle of champagne
• Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
• Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
• Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
Luxury Cruise Ships
The Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet includes sister all-suite, all-balcony, 700-guest ships Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner; and the all-suite, 90% balcony Seven Seas Navigator. Together they offer voyages of exploration and discovery to more than 300 ports on all seven continents. These luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. The ambiance on board is personal, individual, accommodating - "upscale but not uptight." And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of their enviable six stars ratings.
Awards of Excellence
• "Best Cabins" - Condé Nast Traveler (2012)
• The Platinum Circle - Condé Nast Traveler (2012)
• Best Cruise Line for Luxury Ocean Cruises - Luxury Travel Advisor (2012)
• "Best Cabins, Small Ship" - Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards (2011)
• "Best Large-Ship Cruise Line" - Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards (2010, 2006)
• "Best Large-Ship Cruise Line" - Virtuoso Performance Awards (2010, 2008)
• Africa & India - Ancient and mysterious, these destinations will enchant the most experienced traveler.
• Alaska - More wilderness than can be charted and more wildlife than can be counted.
• Asia Pacific - Ancient dragons, exotic jade landscapes and the dynamic cities of the Pacific Rim await.
• Canada & New England - When the autumn leaves turn in a riot of bright colors, it’s a breathtaking sight.
• Grand Crossings - Nothing expresses the pure joy of cruising or reveals the romance of the sea quite like a Grand Crossing.
• Mediterranean - Here you'll find sophistication mixed with Old World charm.
• Northern Europe - Fine beautiful scenery, a rich heritage and intriguing cultural diversity.
• South America - Discover enough beauty and soul-searing diversity to quicken the pulse of the most experienced traveler.
• Tropics - Gently swaying palms, sugar-white beaches and sun-dappled seas caressing the shore.