Elegant Ships, Personalized Service
Oceania Cruises' 1,250-guest Marina debuted in January 2011 and will be followed by Riviera in May 2012. The highly-anticipated Riviera will be the first ship designed specifically for epicureans. Both ships will join their acclaimed, award-winning sister ships Regatta and Nautica in offering the finest cuisine at sea, warm and personalized service and a destination experience that is second to none.
Sophisticated, stylish and distinctly mid-size, Oceania's ships radiate warmth and character. All boast exquisite appointments and details one would only expect to find in a luxurious, private estate. The onboard atmosphere is extremely convivial, with an unrivaled level of personalized service as a result of having two staff members for every three guests.
• Accommodations - Featuring rich Wenge walnut paneling, supple designer fabrics and sumptuous residential furnishings, Oceania's staterooms are a study in comfort and elegance.
• Finest Cuisine at Sea - Legendary master chef Jacques Pepin serves as Oceania's Executive Culinary Director. Guided by his inspriration and culinary wizardry, talented chefs masterfully create cuisine that earns rave reviews, course after delectable course.
• Open Seating Restaurants - With up to six open seating, gourmet restaurants to choose from, dining is a central highlight of the Oceania Cruises experience and guests may dine when, where and with whom they wish.
• Bars and Lounges - Savor exotic drinks and entertainment while you mingle with loved ones and other guests in our poolside or indoor bars and lounges.
• Entertainment - Enjoy an abundance of activities and entertainment aboard including headline entertainers, musical acts, casino gaming, specially themed events and more.
• Enrichment - Discover endless enrichment options, from Oceania's famed guest lecturers to their English-style library.
• Spa and Fitness - Indulge yourself in the therapeutic pleasures of the rejuvenating Canyon Ranch SpaClub®. The famed Canyon Ranch SpaClub also offers renowned wellness and lifestyle enrichment and their famed Canyon Ranch cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Shore Excursions - Oceania Cruises recently introduced more than 1,000 new tours and excursion packages that allow guests to custom design their destination experience and enjoy significant savings.
• Signature Sailings - You can now take voyages that explore culinary, wine, music and health and wellness themes. Guests will enjoy seminars, hands-on classes, concerts, wine tastings and more.
As the leader in destination cruising, Oceania Cruises sails to more than 330 ports around the globe. Itineraries are unique in that they call on the perfect mix of must-see marquee and boutique, off-the-beaten-path ports. Multiple overnight calls afford an in-depth, enriching destination experience and allow travelers to immerse themselves in the cuisine, culture and history of the ports they visit.
• Europe - Eastern and Western Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Scandinavia
• South Pacific - Tahiti, French Polynesia, Australia and New Zealand
• Caribbean - Antigua, St. Barts, Saint Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands
• North America - Canada and New England
• Asia - Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore and India
• Africa - Maldives, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, Mozambique, Seychelles and South Africa
• Central & South America - Belize, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil
• Grand Voyages - 34-day cruise from Singapore to Beijing; 37 and 48-day voyages between Rio de Janeiro and Papeete, Tahiti; 47-day cruise from Cape Town to Hong Kong; 71-day cruise from Beijing to Rome