Rediscover the Golden Age of Travel
There is no better way to travel than with Insight. In times gone by, travelers expected, and received, ultimate personal service. They had expertly planned itineraries, good quality and well-located hotels, and enjoyed teh benefits of traveling in small, friendly groups, with no attention to detail spared. This was the Golden Age of Travel.
Sadly, many of these desirable touring principles have long been forgotten, but not by Insight. Their itineraries remain faithful to those same ideals. Whatever your choice of destination, you'll appreciate the incredible value for your dollar when you tour with Insight. They take care of all the hassles so that you can relax and enjoy in comfort and style. The possibilities are endless and more are waiting to be discovered.
Why Travel with Insight Vacations?
• Smaller Groups - Traveling with fewer people vastly improves your comfort and enjoyment. An average of just 32 guests, and a maximum of 40, makes Insight's tours more intimate, friendly and relaxing.
• Business Class Legroom - Smaller group sizes allow Insight to uniquely customisze their touring coaches with up to 100% more legroom. It’s like travelling business class. On every seat, on every coach, on every tour.
• More Personalized Service - Fewer guests also guarantees better service. Insight's expert Tour Directors have more time to assist with your personal needs; so you’ll be treated as an individual, not one of a crowd.
• Premium Hotels In Desirable Locations - There is nothing quite like "staying at the best address." Insight selects hotels for their desirable central and scenic locations, their quality and their ambience. Not just here or there, but everywhere.
• Exceptional Sightseeing Included - You’ll feel like a local as Insight opens the door to incredible "must-see must- do’"sights and special local experiences. Insight’s premium highlights and unique personal insights are an integral part of your tour and are included in the price of each itinerary.
• Authentic Dining Experiences - With Insight you’ll enjoy both regional and international cuisine in local and renowned restaurants and hotels. You'll be treated to cooked breakfasts throughout; new Welcome Dinners with welcome drinks receptions; new Celebration Dinners; unique Dine-Around evenings; and special Highlight Dinners. It is a festival of delicious dining experiences.
• Unique And Leisurely Itineraries - You will never feel rushed or harried on their unique itineraries. Over 95% of all Insight overnight stays comprise two or more nights, and all "Easy Pace" itineraries have a minimum of three nights in every destination. So if you choose to rise late in the morning, or just want to do your own thing – go for it! After all, it’s your vacation.