|Call Us||(888) 258-1770||M-F: 7am-8pm, Sat: 8am-6pm, Sun: 9am-6pm|
Uniworld offers more than 40 itineraries on 13 of the world’s most breathtaking rivers in Europe and Asia. And in 2014, Uniworld introduces true all-inclusive river cruises in Europe for the ultimate stress-free vacation.
Every Uniworld river cruise includes:
• Stateroom accommodations with flat-screen satellite TV, generous closet space, spacious bathroom, individually controlled A/C, Internet and direct-dial telephone
• Three delicious onboard meals daily
• Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and bottled water, Europe itineraries only
• Locally hosted shore excursions with English-speaking guides
• Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
• Enriching onboard entertainment and Signature Lectures
• All tips onboard and ashore, Europe itineraries only
• Experienced cruise manager and English-speaking crew
• All transfers on arrival and departure days and much more!
Uniworld and AAA Vacations® have partnered to bring you more savings:
• $100 per person shipboard credit to use toward a variety of onboard services
• Special reduced rates on each of the 2014 AAA Vacations® sailings, resulting in a Total Member Savings of $225 to $450 per person, per departure
• AAA Vacations® Best Price Guarantee and 24/7 Member Care for travel-related emergencies**
In Europe, AAA Vacations® itineraries includes:
Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux - 7 nights, round-trip Bordeaux
- Aug 17 & Sep 28, 2014
Explore the riches of Aquitaine and its charming capital city, Bordeaux while sailing on three rivers and savoring the unique gastronomical heritage of southwest France.
Castles along the Rhine - 7 nights, Amsterdam to Basel
- Departs Aug 10 & Oct 26, 2014
Cruise along the Rhine River, Germany on one side and France on the other, and explore fairytale cities, medieval castles and the culinary traditions of Alsace.
Enchanting Danube - 7 nights, Budapest to Passau
- Departs Jul 27, Aug 24 & Nov 30, 2014
Pay tribute to the queen of Europe’s rivers as you explore the captivating cities of Budapest, Vienna, and Salzburg along with several UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Venice & the Po River - 7 nights, Round-trip Venice
- Departs Aug 3 & Nov 9, 2014
Uncover the hidden treasures of Northern Italy as you soak up the enchantment of Venice and explore the cities of Padua, Bologna, Verona and Ferrara.
Legendardy Rhine & Moselle - 12 nights, Basel to Amsterdam
- Departs Aug 18 & Oct 31, 2014
Travel through five countries along the legendary Rhine and Moselle rivers. See fairytale castles, Roman ruins and renowned wine estates.
European Jewels - 14 nights, Budapest to Amsterdam
- Departs Oct 22, 2014
Enjoy 23 up-close shore excursions along three great rivers, including a visit to Budapest's Market and a "Vienna, City of the Arts" tour.
Splendors of Italy - 12 nights, Venice to Rome
- Departs Nov 9, 2014
Journey from Venice to Rome—visiting Padua, Bologna, Verona and Florence en route—and discover Renaissance and Gothic wonders and a culture rich in la dolce vita.
Rhine Holiday Markets - 7 nights, Cologne to Basel
- Departs Dec 14, 2014
Cruise the Rhine River through Switzerland, France and Germany on this special holiday itinerary that visits some of Europe’s finest traditional Christmas markets. Or visit France's Christmas markets on the Parisian Winter Holiday itinerary.
Other 2014 AAA Vacations® itineraries in Europe include Paris & Normandy (7 nights), Burgundy & Provence (7 nights), Rhine Discovery & Prague (9 nights), Portugal, Spain & the Duoro (10 nights) and more! Ask your AAA Travel Counselor for details.
In Asia, AAA Vacations® itineraries include:
Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong
- 14 nights, Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi - Departs Oct 1, 2014
Enjoy a 7-night Mekong River cruise plus 7 nights in centrally located luxury hotels. Visit Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Phnom Penh plus the Angkor Wat Temple Complex.
Grand China & the Yangtze - 17 nights, Beijing to Hong Kong
- Departs Oct 26, 2014
Experience the best of China—from its bustling cities to its natural wonders—all in one grand journey that includes all of China’s highlights plus lesser-known gems.
Other 2014 AAA Vacations® itineraries in Asia include Highlights of China & the Yangtze (10 nights). Ask your AAA Travel Counselor for details.
Limitations & Restrictions
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to availability at time of booking, and may change without notice. Single supplement may apply. Except for packages including air transportation, unless stated otherwise, airfare, taxes and government fees are not included. Offers valid for new bookings only. Member Benefits are per person and apply to first and second traveler only. Member Benefits are available only with advertised fare and are subject to change without notice. Your travel arrangements may be modified or canceled subject to the travel providers’ policies. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. We make every effort for accuracy at time of printing but reserve the right to correct errors. AAA Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip protection insurance. Except for packages including air transportation, fares may not reflect additional fuel supplement or port charges and vary by provider. Ships’ registries: Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, Egypt, Russia, China.
**Restrictions apply to the AAA Vacations® Best Price Guarantee and 24/7 Member Care. Should you find a valid better rate for the exact same itinerary within 24 hours of booking, AAA will match the lower rate. Ask your AAA Travel Counselor for details.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.