|Call Us||(888) 900-6524||M-F: 7am-8pm, Sat: 8am-5:30pm, Sun: 9am-5:30pm|
Eurail Austria-Germany Pass Plus Single Country Options
A Eurail Austria-Germany Pass from Rail Europe gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Austria and Germany. Enjoy the musical city of Vienna, celebrate the vitality of Berlin and shop for holiday gifts at the Christmas markets of Heidelberg, Munich, Nuremberg, Salzburg and more. Simply customize your pass with the number of travel days that work best for you.
• Choose 5, 6, 8 or 10 days of consecutive or non-consecutive travel within a 2-month period in your choice of 1st or 2nd class.
• Travel bonuses in Austria include FREE airport transfer on the Vienna Airport S-Bahn trains; FREE travel on buses from Graz to Klagenfurt operated by ÖBB Intercitybus; 20-50% discounts on various boat trips on Lake Constance and the Danube River.
• Travel bonuses in Germany include FREE travel on the S-Bahn trains in most German cities; FREE boat passage on the KD Rhine Line between Cologne and Mainz on the Mosel River between Koblenz and Cochem; 20-50% discounts on various lake and river boats, ferry crossings, and Europabus and Express bus routes.
• For Austria travel only, a Eurail Austria Pass is from $243 per adult*, from $124 per child* (4-11) for 3 days of 1st class travel within a 1-month period. Also available for 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 days in 1st and 2nd class. Pass includes the same travel bonuses as offered with the Eurail Austria-Germany Pass.
• For Germany travel only, a German Rail Pass is from $348 per adult*, from $174 per child* (4-11) for 3 days of 1st class travel within a 1-month period. Also available for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days in 1st and 2nd class. Pass includes the same travel bonuses as offered with the Eurail Austria-Germany Pass.
• Discounted passes are also available: Saverpass for two or more traveling together and Youthpass in 2nd class (16 - 25). Children (4 - 11) enjoy discounted rates while children under 4 travel free when sharing a seat with an adult.
Note: Any travel bonus that is free will use 1 travel day on your rail pass.
Pre-book Add-ons for Even More Value & Convenience
Get the most out of your vacation by pre-booking sightseeing options and seat reservations on high-speed trains. This is just a sample of tours and travel products available throughout Austria and Germany from Rail Europe.
High-speed Train Travel aboard ICE - ICE is Deutsche Bahn’s high-speed train system connecting all of Germany’s major cities with extending service to Austria. Reaching speeds of up to 200 mph, travel comfortably from city center to city center. Advanced seat reservations for a small fee are recommended for rail pass holders.*
City Transportation & Museum Cards - Explore a variety of German and Austrian cities by bus and/or subway with a City Card. Each card offers unlimited travel on most city public transportation systems for a 1, 2 or 3-day period and also includes free or discounted entry to local museums and attractions. City Cards available for: Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt, Nuremburg+Furth, Stuttgart, Vienna and Salzburg.
City Sightseeing - See the very best of Germany’s attractions from an open-top, double-decker bus that makes regular stops at top attractions. Choose from 1-day Hop-on/Hop-off sightseeing tours in Berlin, Potsdam and Trier.
Self-Guided iJourneys - These pre-set walking tours can be downloaded to an MP3 player, iPod or burned to a CD. Each tour also includes a downloadable map that outlines the tour route. Available for Vienna and Salzburg.
Berlin Pass - Choose a 2 or 3-day pass that includes unlimited travel on Berlin's public transportation network, a Hop on/Hop off bus tour, a 1-hour river cruise on the River Spree, free bike tour, guidebook and free admission to over 50 attractions.
German Rail Pass Extension - For those who purchase a German Rail Pass only, this pass provides for additional travel beyond the German borders on certain trains and buses to the following cities: Brussels, Prague, Kufstein, Innsbruck, Bolzano, Verona, Bologna and Venice.
Limitations & Restrictions
*Rates quoted in U.S. dollars and valid as of June 3, 2013. Rates and schedules can change at any time without notice. Lead in fare is based on Adult 1st-class 5 days within 2-month Eurail Austria-Germany Rail Pass. Children under 4 travel free when sharing a seat with an adult. Note that Germany's ICE Sprinter Trains do require seat reservations for rail pass holders. Rates quoted are available online. Contact center rates may be higher. Seat reservations on high-speed premier trains are available at a fee to be purchased through Rail Europe or locally. Free bonuses on the rail passes may take up a day on the pass. Except for packages including air transportation, unless stated otherwise, airfare, taxes and government fees are not included. Offers valid for new bookings only. Member Benefits are per person and apply to first and second traveler only. Member Benefits are available only with advertised fare and are subject to change without notice. Your travel arrangements may be modified or canceled subject to the travel providers’ policies. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. We make every effort for accuracy at time of printing but reserve the right to correct errors. AAA Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip protection insurance. Except for packages including air transportation, fares may not reflect additional fuel supplement or port charges and vary by provider.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.