|Call Us||(888) 299-7515||M-F: 7am-8pm, Sat: 8am-5:30pm, Sun: 9am-5:30pm|
|Request a callback||Get Started Now|
It's hard not to break into a smile in Branson, the "Live Music Capital of the World" where it’s show time morning, noon and night. The friendly town that once hosted a simple outdoor drama about the Ozarks now features more than 50 theatres hosting 100 live stage shows with a star-studded cast of performers. Both September and November departures feature attendance to seven of Branson's most spectacular shows, including the hugely popular Shoji Tabuchi Show, a music, singing and dancing extravaganza in a theatre that recalls all the splendor of 1930s grand entertainment palaces.
On the September tour, also attend a show by the Hughes Brothers whose harmonies will brighten your morning while The Twelve Irish Tenors offer a medley of tunes sampled from many genres. Presley’s Country Jubilee will entertain with an evening of country favorites and tap your toes at the Mickey Gilley Show, celebrating Mickey Gilley's tenth year in Branson.
On the November holiday edition, enjoy two seasonal shows: The 20th and final performance of Tony Orlando’s Great American Christmas and the Miracle of Christmas. Sparkling lights, mountain scenery and dazzling entertainment make the holidays in Branson a truly magical time of year.
You’ll also see other shows, including the Brett Family variety show, the Texas Tenors and the Jim Stafford Show. And visit the new Titanic museum, a half-size replica of the ill-fated ship that houses a collection of its artifacts.
If you’re not humming by the time you board the Showboat Branson Belle, the lively dinner show aboard this paddlewheel steamer may do the trick. Feast on both a delicious meal and panoramic views of the Ozarks as you glide across Table Rock Lake. Both departures also feature a visit to Branson Landing, home to Belk Department Store, Bass Pro Shops and over 100 specialty stores and restaurants on the scenic waterfront of beautiful Lake Taneycomo.
• 5 nights at Radisson Hotel Branson
• Admission to 7 shows including the Shoji Tabuchi Show and the Brett Family
• Daily breakfast and 5 dinners
• Dinner cruise aboard the Showboat Branson Belle
• Airport/hotel transfers on Day 1
Note: Show schedules and itinerary subject to change based on performer availability. Additional pre-tour and post-tour nights may be available. Inquire at time of booking.
Day 1 – Arrive in Branson
Arrive at Branson (BKG) Airport or Springfield Airport (SGF) by 2pm to join the group transfer to your hotel. Your afternoon is free. This evening enjoy a Welcome Dinner at the Candlestick Inn overlooking Lake Taneycomo.
Accommodation: Radisson Hotel Branson - 5 nights
Day 2 – Branson Shows
• September 20 departure: Today after breakfast at the hotel, you will have time to enjoy Branson Landing with its scenic boardwalks, boutiques and shops such as Belk’s and Bass Pro. Enjoy time to shop and lunch on your own at one of the scenic waterfront restaurants. Tonight, enjoy dinner at Landry’s Seafood House where you will have a choice of three or four entrees’ especially prepared for the group. This evenings show is Presley’s Country Jubilee at Presley’s Jubilee Theatre located on the now world famous 76 Country Blvd.
• November 15 departure: After breakfast, enjoy a morning show, The Brett Family at Dick Clark’s ABT. Following lunch on your own, see the matinee show, Texas Tenors at the Starlite Theatre. Dinner tonight will be at Montana Mike’s Steakhouse. Conclude the evening with the Jim Stafford Show at the Jim Stafford Theatre.
Day 3 – Branson Shows / Dinner Cruise on November departure
• September 20 departure: After breakfast, The Hughes’s Brothers morning show at the Hughes Family Theatre will delight with rich harmonies, dance numbers and comedy routines. Afterwards, enjoy some leisure time in downtown Branson for shopping and lunch on your own. Dinner tonight will be at Paradise Grill. This evening’s show is the Twelve Irish Tenors at the Branson Variety Theatre.
• November 15 departure: After breakfast, enjoy your morning show, Titanic – The Legend Continues. Enjoy lunch on your own followed by an afternoon at leisure before heading for dinner on the Showboat Branson Belle. Voted "Best Dinner Show in Branson," savor a delicious meal and world-class entertainment as you cruise beautiful Table Rock Lake. Following dinner, enjoy the final show of the evening, Tony Orlando’s Great American Christmas at Welk Theatre.
Day 4 – Branson Shows
• September 20 departure: Today after breakfast, enjoy a morning of free time and/or take in a show. This afternoon, you will tour College of the Ozarks. Dinner this evening is Gilley’s Texas Café. Afterwards enjoy this evening’s show, Mickey Gilley at the Mickey Gilley Theatre, celebrating his tenth year in Branson.
• November 15 departure: Today after breakfast at the hotel, you will have time to enjoy Branson Landing with its scenic boardwalks, boutiques and shops such as Belk’s and Bass Pro. Enjoy time to shop and lunch on your own at one of the scenic waterfront restaurants. This afternoon you will tour the College Of The Ozarks. Dinner tonight is at the Paradise Grill followed by this evening's show Miracle Of Christmas at Sight and Sound Theatre.
Day 5 - Branson Shows / Dinner Cruise on September departure
• September 20 departure: Today, after breakfast, enjoy this morning’s show, The Brett Family at Dick Clark’s ABT. Dinner this evening is on the Showboat Branson Belle. Voted "Best Dinner Show in Branson," enjoy a delicious meal and world-class entertainment as you cruise beautiful Table Rock Lake. After, see the Shoji Tabuchi Show at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre.
• November 15 departure: After breakfast, enjoy free time to explore Branson Landing, take in a show, or see the Titanic museum on a self-guided tour. It is an authentic recreation of the vessel and you can see the many collections of items used by passengers and crew onboard the "unsinkable" Titanic. Lunch is on your own. Dinner this evening is at McFarlains restaurant at the IMAX complex followed by this evening's show, the impressive Shoji Tabuchi Show at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre.
Day 6 - Depart Branson
After breakfast, depart Branson per your own arrangements.
Limitations & Restrictions
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to availability at time of booking, and may change without notice. Single supplement may apply. Except for packages including air transportation, unless stated otherwise, airfare, taxes and government fees are not included. Offers valid for new bookings only. Member Benefits are per person and apply to first and second traveler only. Member Benefits are available only with advertised fare and are subject to change without notice. Your travel arrangements may be modified or canceled subject to the travel providers’ policies. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. We make every effort for accuracy at time of printing but reserve the right to correct errors. AAA Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip protection insurance. Except for packages including air transportation, fares may not reflect additional fuel supplement or port charges and vary by provider.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.