Get your fill of ancient Roman ruins, wondrous art, dazzling cathedrals, bustling piazzas and wonderful food on this getaway offered by Brendan Vacations. Includes airport transfers, first class hotels, daily breakfast, rail transport, sightseeing and the services of an English-speaking local host in each city you visit.
Customize your trip with a wide selection of popular city combinations:
• Extend this itinerary by adding more nights in Rome, Florence or Venice.
• Focus on just two cities – 5 days in Rome & Florence from $899 per person*
• 5 days in Rome & Venice from $944 per person*
• 5 days in Florence & Venice from $1,063 per person*
• All two-city combinations can be extended to 6 or 7 days.
• Add 2 or more nights in Sorrento and/or Milan to any city combination.
$40 per person dining voucher redeemable at select local restaurants**
AAA Vacations® Best Price Guarantee and 24/7 Member Care**
$40 per person discount on packages totaling $2,000 or more per person
This independent vacation lets you explore three of Italy's most iconic cities at your own pace. With a choice of accommodations and flexible sightseeing, you’ll visit must-see attractions while leaving plenty of opportunity for your own discoveries. Hotel stays and train travel are prearranged but the rest is up to you!
Experience the wonder of the “Eternal City” of Rome with its ancient ruins, glorious piazzas and world-famous art treasures. Your included hop-on/hop-off bus tour will take you to the city's most important attractions, including the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. You decide which sights you want to view from the coach and which you want to visit.
Then travel to Florence, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. Become captivated by the sublime art, architecture and atmosphere of this illustrious city. Your sightseeing tour with a local guide includes Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral and the Galleria dell’Accademia, home to Michelangelo’s David.
Conclude your journey in the World Heritage site of Venice. No matter where you turn, it seems Venice is made for romance with its stunning palaces, ancient churches and picturesque bridges spanning 150 canals. A walking tour with a local guide takes you to St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, the Bell Tower and more.
• 6 nights first class accommodations in your choice of 4-star or 5-star centrally located hotels; includes hotel taxes and service charges
• Daily breakfast
• Rail transportation with reserved seating between each city - standard class on 4-star hotel option (upgrades available) and first class on 5-star hotel option
• Services of an English-speaking local AAA Vacations® host in each city who can offer advice on excursions, dining and entertainment
• Hop-on/hop-off city tour in Rome and walking tours in Florence and Venice
• Private round-trip airport/hotel transfers
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to availability at time of booking, and may change without notice. Price given based on first class hotels for travel departing between April 1 and October 31, 2013. Single supplement may apply. Except for packages including air transportation, unless stated otherwise, airfare, taxes and government fees are not included. Offers valid for new bookings only. Member Benefits are per person and apply to first and second traveler only. Member Benefits are available only with advertised fare and are subject to change without notice. Your travel arrangements may be modified or canceled subject to the travel providers’ policies. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. We make every effort for accuracy at time of printing but reserve the right to correct errors. AAA Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip protection insurance. Except for packages including air transportation, fares may not reflect additional fuel supplement or port charges and vary by provider.
**The AAA Vacations® dining credit voucher is redeemable at participating pre-selected restaurants only. Advance reservations must be made through the local host. Vouchers are non-refundable and have no cash value. Restrictions apply to the AAA Vacations® Best Price Guarantee and 24/7 Member Care. Should you find a valid better rate for the exact same itinerary within 24 hours of booking, AAA will match the lower rate. Ask your AAA Travel Counselor for details.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.