Join soccer fans from around the world as they converge in Brazil to celebrate the historic 2014 FIFA World Cup competition. Choose from a variety of custom hotel and ticket packages and enjoy premium accommodations, hosted transportation to/from the games, the services of an onsite support staff and more.
• Savor a churrascaria dinner on Copacabana Beach.
• Take a privately guided half-day tour of Rio de Janeiro.
• Customize your trip to follow your favorite team or add optional activities.
• Enjoy the convenience of booking all activities through one contact, knowing your plans are covered by AAA Sojourns.
Rio do Janeiro is THE place to be for the 2014 World Cup. For the second time in the nation’s history, Brazil will host the most highly anticipated and watched sporting event in the world. The last time this country that lives, breathes and sweats soccer hosted a World Cup tournament was in 1950. But their national team has won five World Cup titles, making them one of the most successful clubs in soccer history and ensuring they are a formidable home team opponent to every visiting nation they face.
Thirty-two teams will compete for the championship in 12 host cities over the course of four weeks. Rio de Janeiro’s Maracanã Stadium will host the World Cup Final, a venue that is being renovated to hold a whopping 90,000 spectators. Enjoy deluxe accommodations in the famous Copacabana Beach area and the flexibility to select the games of your choice, using Rio as your base. Expert concierge services before and during your trip, along with onsite hosts and private transportation, free you to relax and enjoy this peak sporting event every step of the way.
And although it’s no secret that Brazil is a soccer nation through and through, there is definitely more to do in this fabulous country than watch "The Beautiful Game." Go beyond the playing fields to experience the culture and beauty of Brazil during a guided tour of Rio de Janeiro and a churrascaria barbecue on Copacabana Beach. You may also add extra nights, dinner reservations, private guides and custom tailored day-trip adventures and excursions. It's a perfect chance to combine the excitement of world-class soccer with the discovery of Brazil's lush beauty and vibrant culture.
All packages include:
• Private transfer from the airport to your hotel
• First Class accommodations at your choice of three hotels
• Full breakfast daily plus churrascaria dinner on world-famous Copacabana Beach
• Event tickets and hosted event transfers to your choice of matches, up to and including "Round of 16" matches (June 27 – July 1) and the Quarterfinals at Maracanã Stadium (July 1 – 5)
• Privately guided half-day tour of Rio de Janeiro
• Commemorative gift package and Brazil welcome kit
• Onsite hosts and local assistance
• Brazil-based travel services concierge
• Pre-trip travel planning and concierge services
• All taxes and service charges
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to availability at time of booking, and may change without notice. Price given based on 4-night “Round of 16” package between June 27 and July 1, 2014 with accommodations at the Merlin Copababana; rates for other time periods, hotels and package types may be higher. Single supplement may apply. Except for packages including air transportation, unless stated otherwise, airfare, taxes and government fees are not included. Offers valid for new bookings only. Member Benefits are per person and apply to first and second traveler only. Member Benefits are available only with advertised fare and are subject to change without notice. Your travel arrangements may be modified or canceled subject to the travel providers’ policies. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. We make every effort for accuracy at time of printing but reserve the right to correct errors. AAA Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip protection insurance. Except for packages including air transportation, fares may not reflect additional fuel supplement or port charges and vary by provider.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.