More Magic with a Disneyland® Resort Vacation
Discover more magic and more new adventures at Disneyland® Resort while enjoying great rates during select Value Season periods. From the newly expanded Disney California Adventure® Park featuring the new 12-acre Cars Land and the World of Color nighttime spectacular to the one-and-only original Disneyland® Park with its world-famous attractions, power up your family for a whole new level of fun!
• 2 nights at a Good Neighbor Hotel or one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort.
• 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Souvenir Tickets.
• A host of EXCLUSIVE AAA Vacations® benefits and extras.
Disney Attraction Photo Memory**
Early Entry to the Theme Parks***
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® Diamond Savings Card
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Theme Park Parking included****
The Disneyland® Resort Just Got Happier!
The happiest place on earth just got happier with even more to look forward to in 2014. Enjoy the one-and-only original Disneyland® Park, with its world-famous attractions and all new adventures. See Mickey and the Magical Map, a thrilling, live musical show that takes you to fantastic worlds of color, music and excitement with a magical map as a guide. And step into Fantasy Faire, an enchanting storybook world where you can meet favorite Disney heroes and heroines – and become part of their timeless tales come to life.
Explore the newly expanded Disney California Adventure® Park where Buena Vista Street welcomes you to the 1920s when inspired young filmmaker Walt Disney first arrived in Los Angeles.
Ready to be floored? Disney•Pixar’s hit movie Cars comes to life with the town of Radiator Springs in Cars Land — 12 acres of high-octane fun! And there’s much more in eight themed lands including The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, where you can truly become part of Ariel’s world, and World of Color nighttime water spectacular, featuring seemingly endless rows of massive water fountains exploding toward the sky, as lasers and flames dance to a stunning orchestral soundtrack.
More Value & More Family Time
A AAA Vacations® package at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort or a nearby Good Neighbor Hotel also means more quality time with your family since you’re just minutes away from both Disney Theme Parks and the Downtown Disney District. Plus, with a AAA Vacations® package, you get EXCLUSIVE AAA Member Benefits that make your vacation even more memorable and exciting, including:
• Disney Attraction Photo Memory** – Each package includes one (1) 5"x7" Attraction Photo and Digital Download of the same photo at your choice of one (1) of the following exciting attractions: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland® Park, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, Radiator Springs Racers or California Screamin' at Disney California Adventure® Park (one per package)
• Magic Morning Admission*** – Guests receive one Magic Morning admission at Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day of their stay (one per person; restrictions apply)
• Exclusive! AAA Vacations® Diamond Savings Card – A special card offering savings and values of 10%-20% off at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Disneyland® Resort and on Disneyland® Park Tours (one card per package; nontransferable and void if sold)
• Exclusive! AAA Theme Park Parking**** – Receive complimentary parking at Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks with your AAA Vacations® package
• Exclusive! AAA Vacations® Collectible Pin, Lanyard & Luggage Tag – Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary (one per person)
*Price per person, per day based on quad occupancy – 2 Adults (18 and over), 1 Junior (10-17) and 1 Child (ages 3-9) for a AAA Vacations® package with a standard room at the Best Western Plus Pavilions for arrivals 1/24/14 - 2/13/14, 4/27/14 - 5/22/14, 9/19/14 - 10/9/14, 11/2/14 - 11/20/14 and includes a 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket. Total package price starting from $1,236. Other room rates and other hotel rates will vary. Tickets expire thirteen (13) days after first use or 1/14/15, whichever occurs first and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All tickets, offers, events, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Some blockout dates apply, subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.
**Must be redeemed at a Disney’s PhotoPass® Sales Center or one of the following attractions at the Disneyland® Resort: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland® Park, or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, Radiator Springs Racers or California Screamin’ at Disney California Adventure® Park. Not valid online. Complimentary photo is for personal use only. Voucher has no cash value, will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Must claim photo within 30 days of the date the photo was taken. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Separate theme park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Expires 12/31/14.
***Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland® Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid 3-Day or greater Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket for Magic Morning admission. Based on availability, does not operate daily.
****Valid Disneyland® Resort souvenir ticket serves as FREE Parking Pass at Toy Story parking lot or other designated parking location.
CST #1003968-80. Registration as seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
As to Disney artwork/properties: ©Disney; ©Disney•Pixar. The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc., and is used with permission pursuant to a license from CBS, Inc.