Save $1.00 off admission per visitor, per visit.
By visiting the location
When Oscar Jacobson (1882-1966) became director of the School of Art in 1915, there was only one art class on campus. Jacobson envisioned an art school which would nurture its students to develop to their fullest potential.Jacobson's vision of a permanent facility to house the art finally came to fruition in 1971, when Mr. and Mrs. Fred Jones of Oklahoma City donated a fine arts building to the University in memory of their son, Fred Jones, Jr., who had died in an airplane crash during his senior year at the University of Oklahoma. The resulting structure was the Fred Jones Jr. Memorial Art Center. In 1992, the Museum of Art was re-designated the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art.
Phone: (405) 325-3178
Valid AAA membership card must be presented.