Save 10% off the cost of admission
By visiting the location or online by or by calling (406) 723-7211
The museum is on the grounds of the Orphan Girl mine, a silver mine in operation 1875-1956. More than 50 buildings comprise the Hell Roaring Gulch, a reconstructed 1890s mining town with mining and regional history exhibits.
Phone: (406) 723-7211
Cannot be combined with any other discount offer.