At AAA Insurance Exchange, we’re proud of our high-performance culture—one that recognizes individual contribution, encourages career development, fosters collegial working relationships and maintains a strong commitment to our values. Together, they’re what make working with us a smart choice for your future.
We’re the 15th largest personal lines insurance company in the U.S. and one of the largest branded AAA insurance companies offering automobile, homeowner and other lines of insurance products.
Through our partner clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia, we provide attractive and highly competitive insurance products exclusively to AAA members
We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, serve more than 17 million AAA members nationwide and hold a surplus of $3.3 billion. We aspire to be the #1 insurer in AAA member households across the markets we serve!
• We’re one of America’s most trusted brands.
• We’re financially secure with strong growth.
• We’re expanding coast-to-coast.
• We offer full benefit packages, including generous paid time off and a retirement plan in addition to 401K with matching contributions.
• We’re a values-based organization, earning 100% in the Corporate Equality Index as rated by the Human Rights Campaign.
• We’re community-centric, with a nationally recognized, award-winning volunteer program (our employees get paid time off to volunteer).
• We’re rated in top 100 for Leadership Development by Leadership Excellence magazine.
• We’re committed to a healthy, sustainable environment and our headquarters is a LEED Gold building.
• We’re dedicated to the health and well-being of our employees, with no-cost and low-cost wellness programs available to all.
• We’re caring.
• We continuously and creatively pursue excellence.
• We keep our commitments.
• We have the courage to do the right thing.
• We are diverse and inclusive.
• Company headquarters: Walnut Creek, CA
• Operation centers: Glendale, AZ; Oklahoma City, OK; Colorado Springs, CO; Edison, Hamilton, and Mount Laurel, NJ; Lester, PA; Richmond, VA; Newark and Wilmington, DE; and Towson, MD